cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail not triggering for published RFx ( Bid Invitaion) in SRM7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We implementing SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) and deploying Classic scenarion.Just configuring and testing RFx functionality.

In Vendor Master (Ext BP) I entered my Officale-mail id for testing and published one RFx. I'm expecting Bidder (means me) should get the e-mail RFx with URL of SRM to enter RFx Response with User ID and Password along with softcopy of RFx..but its not happening...

Can anyone please confirm me exactly what settings need to be done /ensured to get the Bidder, the e-mail RFx with URL of SRM to enter RFx Response with User ID and Password...any further services need to be activated.. ?

Response much appriciated.

Thanks

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send a email from your SRM SAPGUI inbox to your office email address?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for reply. I tried..but w/o success. I just checked with Basis Guys they replied me that "SMTP mail configuration is not setup yet in SAP systems.".

Edited by: Narendra Patil_111 on Dec 3, 2010 3:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa ,

If we arrange to send a email from our SRM SAPGUI inbox to office email /some external address..then RFx will be send automatically to Bidder mail id or some more setting is requiered to happen this ?

Thanks

Regards

NAP

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SCOT transaction, Utilities -> Overview of Send Orders.

Is there any RFx out email?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

In front of RFx ststus is waiting (Yellow colour) with ststus Text " Wait for communications service" and in detail it mentioned

" Definition

A message was sent by the application. The status of the message is 'Waiting'.

Use

The message is in the queue. The SAPconnect send process will send the message during the next run."

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means email is in SCOT queue.

After your basis consultant configured the SMTP connection, schedule a send job.

SCOT, Settings -> Send Job, create

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa. After mail setting this will be resolved.

Answers (0)