cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA16.. Mass Reject Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to do a Mass Reject usage decision?

With QA16 you can mass accept lots .. but do you have to do rejections on an individual basis manually?

Thanks

Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the fast reply.. can I just clarify your second comment "For automatic UD the pre requistes are no char.reject, no q-note or defect records created. So, automatic UD for rejections not possible."

I am not sure I follow this... we will create potentially a 200 hundred inspection lots per day but do not plan to input inspection results so there will be no basis for automatic usage decision I guess.

We are hoping for each production receipt to go into QI with an Inspection Lot then at a later point for a Usage Decision to be made to accept or reject.

If there is a problem during the shift then tens or hundreds of lots could be affected. Can you suggest a method I could investigate to reject all of these without manually going to each?

Thanks

Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no sap standard fucntionality to do that which is I am aware of. You have to reject the inpection lots manually. What type of inspection - is it in prorcess or after production (04)? is it batch managed?

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such mass way to reject insspection lots, you have to do manually.. For automatic UD the pre requistes are no char.reject, no q-note or defect records created. So, automatic UD for rejections not possible.

thanks,

ram