cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI7.11 - Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying using PI7.11. Trying to create this scenario, ECC<-(SOAPadapter)->PI<--

(JDBCadapter)----->OracleTable.

I've got all the design objects built correctly along with the SLD products and all.

I'm in ID now where I created

2 business systems for source and target.

1 sender soap channel (synch)

1 JDBC Receiver channel

Then I created ICO (Integrated Configuration Objects) where all the information have been filled in Inbound Processing, Receiver, Receiver Interfaces, Outbound Processing, Assigned Users (left blank) tabs.

When I do a test ( Tool-->Test Configuration) from the ID, I get this error (below). I checked all the tabs in ICO including Receiver, Receiver Interfaces and Outbound Processing and they seem to be correct. Any idea?

Receiver Agreement

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will come because of Mapping data is not produced or you are not enter any test data / sample data in the below description box colum, just give any alphabates or any nuemaric sample data in the below box and press the test the configuration button .

@ you will find the all green ticks excueted or tested all are correct.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Actually, I did use a test data and getting this error. I appreciate your reply.

Edited by: Maurice Gonsalves on Dec 3, 2010 2:16 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183816
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi maurice,

Actually this test configuration tool is designed for integration engine (where each pipeline step occur at run time) in PI 7.1.

You can not test your ICO from this Because all 4 things (sender agreementreciever determinationinterface determaination+reciever agreement) is already pipelined in ICO as one object for advance adapter engine .it simply by pass integraion engine that's why it is not working.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I received the same reply from Abhishek. I get it now! Thanks much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maurice,

I think there is some wrong with the namespace, correct it and try. Hope this helps you to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HareenKumar,

The namespace seems to be correct. The s test (for the same exact interface) works for another environment except we don't use ICO in that enviroment, we use classical processing.

This leads me to re-iterate what Abhishek says, you can't use this test (in Integration Directory, Tools--->Test Configuration) for ICO configuration?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
When I do a test ( Tool-->Test Configuration) from the ID, I get this error (below). I checked all the tabs in ICO including 
Receiver, Receiver Interfaces and Outbound Processing and they seem to be correct. Any idea?

Test the scenario end-to-end.....when using ICO you cannot do testing in this manner.

In PI7.11 I only need to create Integrated Configurations, correct?

Objects can even be created separately...manually or by using Config Wizard....use ICO if it is required in your project.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek, That's good to know that this test from ID won't work for ICO. Thanks! I need to use ICO because it's the only way to use AAE to receive the benefit of Local Processing as I understand. If I use build separate objects, I'm afraid that will be using the classical processing (mapping in IE) that we like to avoid in this project.

I appreciate your help!

Edited by: Maurice Gonsalves on Dec 3, 2010 2:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PI7.11 I only need to create Integrated Configurations, correct? As I understand this ICO takes care off Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, Receiver Agreement, Sender agreement so, I do do need to create these separately as we did in 7.0.

Is there anything else I'm missing?? Why is saying " Receiver Agreement - No standard agreement found"??