cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected lines handling within SAP SNC 5.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are currently connecting SAP SNC 5.1 with SAP SD system and we have a new requirement from SAP SD to get handle rejected lines within SNC - RR.

We are using standard ROC interface to get confirmation form SAP SD.

Would you have any idea what needs to be setup there in SNC in order to accept reject lines fro SAP SD system?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MuteSAP

I think this can be achieved

As a first step, trigger idoc ORDRSP.ORDERS05 from ERP/ECC as output type for your SO header. (Reject SO)

In Partner Profile maintain process code SD10 for your application V1.......This would inturn gets converted into ROC xml using PI/XI system.

Incase if you are not able to accomplish.

I suggest take help of ABAPER, Compare the below two FM

IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP----

USED BY SD10 PROCESS CODE

IDOC_INPUT_SUS_ORDRSP----

USED BY ORDR_SUS PROCESS CODE, which can handle PO rejections

from SNC to ECC.

and try to figure, something has to be enhanced !!!!

There is also FM IDOC_OUTPUT_STORD_ORDRSP, not sure whether this can be used for rejection of SO, incase if it is relevant

Create Outbound Process code eg SDXX with the above FM and maintain message type ORDRSP for all functions and variants

Hope, I am showing right direction

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

thank you for your answer.

We actually did a modification in the way that in case of the rejected item in SAP SD this item is not populated into the ROC XML coming back to SAP SNC via PI, for SNC it means that item from the order is not confirmed.

However now we have a business case when the initial SNC order is rejected completely there SAP SD and which causing that ROC is failing in SNC because it is simply empty (base on the modification above).

So we have no alert about that rejection now there in the Alert monitor and that order in RO-Details has still status open (waiting on confirmation).

So we would need to re validate that modification we did and use some other way to successfully process with this scenario.

Have you ever experienced such business case there in SNC system pls?

king regards,

MuteSAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have found the solution.

The ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation XML message contains a corresponding AcceptanceStatusCode responsible for order/item rejection or confirmation.

Fyi: There is SAP Standard mapping for Rejection handling.

Pls. see also notes: 962849, 962849.

King regards,

MuteSAP

Rado

Answers (0)