Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Design Object doesn't work

nicola_martella2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi people.

I have a PI 7.11 and I'm trying to import in quality environment a particular software component from development environment... and this operation seems doesn't work. The transport is via file.

The SC was already existing and I'm trying to transport a simple mapping change.

The import in QLT reports succesfully the same number objects exported in file but no change is visible in mapping in QLT.

I tried to refresh all kind of cache in java and abap; restarted java stack but nothing change.

Instead, the import of other SCs in QLT works fine.

Some ideas to help me?

Ciao.

Nicola

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

What is the exact error message you get while importing the objects?

Ensure, before transporting the objects you need to activate it and also need to create the target transport from SLD.

Check these and let us know.

Thanks,

nicola_martella2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hareenkumar.

Really I haven't any error message, indeed it tell me that the import is ok for the exact number of objects exported.

I checked the transport group and is ok and I have activated the change.

Please, other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

The Second option is Delete the previous imports from quality and re import is again from Develop to QLT system .

@ make sure while importing the object from DEV to QLT System all imported objects are checked and activate.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to confirm, Test the scenario. If it process fine, then all imports are all sucessful.

Thanks,

nicola_martella2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hareenkumar,

at the end I solved the problem thanks to yours suggestion.

The problem was a mapping conflict in DEV environment for a map change made by another user.

Unfortunately, it was been not enaugh to solve the conflict but I have had to delete entirely the SC before to be able to import the package.

Thanks to RaviBabu too for his suggestions.

Ciao. Nicola

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check on Development system , whether the Mapping Object is properly activated. aftre changes on mapping Activate On development it properly and then transport ...

regards