cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitution not carried out when WBS is added to an existing project......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have created a substitution rule to substitute the investment profile in my projects with a blank for any WBS which is not level one. I am not sure why this rule does not take effect immediately a new WBS is included. When I try to carry out the substitution manually, I get the error message 'Error when processing asset under construction (AuC) for WBS element'. Any ideas how I can get this substituion to work when a new WBS is added to an existing project?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should use the substitution otherway....

I believe your project is in REL status and also you have defaulted IM profile in the project, so whenever you create a WBSE, the IM profile is inherited to the WBSE and since it is in REL status, the system will create an AUC based on your IM profile and now you are using substituition to remove the IM profile so this will cause the problem...Instead of this....try this...do not default IM profile in project, and instead of removing IM profile for all WBSE which is not level 1, use substitution to write IM profile in WBSE which is only level 1.

Answers (0)