cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT % applied for an invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to know the VAT % applied for an invoice. I have checked this in VF03->Header data->Condition->Amount.

Please let me know if this is correct. The Rate unit field has a %.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

At Header level you will get the Total values as display, so check at the item level for your VAT condition type.

Regards

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the clarification. Now i have around 30 invoices where i need to check for the VAT tax %. Is there any table where i can check for the VAT Tax applied together.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE16, input Table VBRK and execute. There maintain those 30 billing document numbers and execute. Now you can see the header related billing data where you can see a tab "Doc.condition". Copy this data and again go to SE16, input table KONV where you can see the field KNUMV. Paste those data copied in VBRK table here in this field and execute. You can see all condition types corresponding to the billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes what you have seen is at header level. If you want to see at item level, once you execute VF02, double click the material code and again click on "Conditions" tab. There check whether you could see the VAT condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you can check the same in item conditions also apart from header.

whether is applied or not

balajia.