cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation of SAP RE-FX for the first time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working for a project where SAP RE-FX will be implemented for the first time. Presently the customer manages everything on legacy systems and now they want to implement RE-FX and migrate the legacy data into it and continue working.

I have not worked in a RE-FX implementation before. Can someone please provide me with a road map of RE-FX implementation? By road-map I dont mean something like 'requirement gathering', or 'gap analysis' etc. What i am trying to get is something like a configuration guide from the scratch.

I know this is a very generic question. Please can someone help me? If you need any more information, please let me know.

Regards,

Suvarghya Dutta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently completed RE-FX implementation for one of UAE client. You have to go through the entire configuration of RE-FX and follow configuration help. For data migration we used BAPIs for uploading legacy data. We wrote programs for running these BAPIs. All RE-FX BAPIs start with BAPI_RE_ so search in SE37 with BAPI_RE_*.

Thanks,

Ankish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks. Do you happen to have a document on the step by step configuration guide for RE-FX?

Regards,

Suvarghya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following link, it might help:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/00/80383b1b793821e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to mention what is that is being managed in Legay. What all funcationalities would you like to use in RE-FX

Regards,

Shah