cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

masterdata functionality in transaction data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

does SAP provides kind of guidline/matrix for the influence of wbs masterdata ? (influence of wbs' business area in PR, PO, down payment request and so on.. ) .

can anybody share a link/sap note ?

thanks guys,

Laimonas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WBSE can be a CO object, based on account assignment indicator, It can carry cost. you can refer the WBSE in any cost posting transaction like PR/PO/GR/IR etc., ..It can also carry revenue if it is billing element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply Ahmed,

so let's discus my issue in more detail :).

I know what the wbs is. I know what it can do. I simply need to have a "matrix" of asignment "meanings of life" .

for example - AUC will be created against resp.cost center.

Planning element (if unasigned) will not allow CO planning.

Company code - PO and PR cannot be made in other than that CC

and so on. I need kind of user-friendly informative manual with all the issues like this.

SAP must have something on that. Whether it is note, or ASAP section, or building block or whatever...

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you know its functionality, then why cant you simple develop a matrix by yourself. I dont think such kind of matrix will be available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't feel like knowing all SAP functionality. I work with PS, but not FI MM CO AA. As you know , these are different republics.

that's why i need the matrix which is already (maybe) available

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has - SAP help and training courses for the explicit functionality - rest is upto you

Have you searched for a note?

Please search OSS notes - there are lots of them on WBS elements