cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Stock not able to process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have one issue, When Production oder confirmation (multiple ) automatic GR happened but part of the stock updated to the inspection lot and part of the quantity not updated in the Quality inspection lot. but it updates IM stock. Can any one help me how to clear stock ?

Example Production order 0001 production doing multiple confirmation for that order as per the QM inspection type setting only one inspection lot generated for order. 1st production confirm order quantity 100 EA and inspection lot generated again production do the confirmation for the same order 50 EA quantity added to the inspection lot & stock but 3rd time production confirm 100EA quantity that quantity not updated to the inspection lot but it update the IM stock as 250EA but quality can post only 150EA, remaining quantity is still in Quality stock. Can any one help me how to post the Quality stock 100EA to unrestricted. Because of QM active we can't able to do 321 manual movement type by MB1B.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is QM inspection type setting you have done. ? have you used Inspection point ?

By QAC1 can you not correct the actual Qty.??

But this is short term solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can do by QAC1 but I am not sure if we change the quantity it will increase inventory stock or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MMBE what do you see? Do you see 250 or 150 in the Q status. If it 150 only then there is no need to move additional 100 from Q stock to Un-restricted.

Have you completed the UD? If UD is set, SAP posts the stock directly in IM based on the UD code.

AKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MMBE I can see only 250, (if it 150 then there is no issue) but inspection lot quantity is 150 only.

UD not yet updated, last month also we have the same issue still that batch in Quality stock to address this issue we Hold the batch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

250 it's showing in Q stock in MMBE? did you check all the material documents which were created when GR from production? I suggest use MB51 and analyze the material document related to that particular batch and see. And als0 run the report (if sap note for MM/QM difference implemented) for thw problem batch to see it's pulling any results.

I dont think QAC1 will solve the problem, I guess it will add/delete the qty corrected to inventory.

You guys are doing correct holding batch until you sort out the qty differences.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. stock available in MMBE is 250. but inspection lot quantity shows only 150 and we can post 150. not for 250.

I have analysed all the material document and found that 1material document doesnot update the Q stock. I don't know why its not updated .

I will apply OSS note then we will see.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
stock available in MMBE is 250. but inspection lot quantity shows only 150 and we can post 150. not for 250.
 I have analysed all the material document and found that 1material document doesnot update the Q stock. I don't know why its not updated .

How you made the settings to update the inspection lot stock from multiple GRs from a production order?

If 1 material document is not updating the stock for inpsection lot means you have made some restriction from 3rd GR check and revert.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured inspection type control as "each order,batch and storage location" means for 1 order if production do multiple confirmation ( N times) system create only one inspection lot and all the confirmation stock updated to the same inspection lot. Same setting is working for all the material.

This is the exception cases I found the issue.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This is the exception cases I found the issue

The last possibility is inconsistencies in MM and QM module. For this apply note 48815 as i mentioned in my first reply to clear the stock from QI.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have applied notes and issue was resolved but only problem is this is corrective action only not preventive measure.

Hope This error will not occured again.

Thanks to all.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Check Note 48815 - Checking possible inconsistencies between MM and QM to release the stock from QI.

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK