cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc not posted in sap system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have configured the file to idoc and idoc to idoc scenario.

in sxmb_moni,the inbound idoc is fetching one port and the out bound idoc is fetching the default port,how can i config the port that is idoc comming from sap system.

in interface mapping i am not able to assign the operational mapping that is created in IR, it is fetch the default name space of the idoc ,which is not to our operational mapping created in IR.

Regards,

reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
in sxmb_moni,the inbound idoc is fetching one port and the out bound idoc is fetching the default port,how can i config the 
port that is idoc comming from sap system.

In Message Mapping enable the EDI_DC40 segment and then give value to the SNDPOR/ RCVPOR ....once done in receiver IDOC channel check the Apply Control Record from Payload....Michal has written a blog on EDI_DC40 segment check it once.

in interface mapping i am not able to assign the operational mapping that is created in IR, it is fetch the default name space 
of the idoc ,which is not to our operational mapping created in IR.

This behavior is correct....IDOC will refer to its own namespace and not to the one created in IR.....and this should not cause any issue while assigning mapping in Interface Determination....if it is causing an error then you have not selected the objects properly.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

i have enabled the mapping and seted as the values sndpor and recpor as constants in mapping but the idoc comming out of xi system picking the another port.how can i have change that port. it is neither in pi or in sap system.how it is picking we are not able to understand.

Regards,

reddy.

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

try disabling your control record in the mapping.

and the logical system specified in the sender business system should match with the one specified in the partner profile in the receiver R3

regards

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

1)I have two bussiness systems , i sender bussiness system runs on the integration server and the receiver bussiness system runs on the application server,which i am sending the data from idoc to idoc through pi the mapping is not executed.

2)how to change the already assign technical system to new technical system for bussiness system.

Regards,

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Reddy,

Q1: Mapping is not executed.

Get the payload and test in message mapping.

Q2: Reasign Technical system.

1. Goto Business system in SLD-->Select the particular Business system.

2. On the bottom of the page, it would show some tabs i.e General, Integration, Transport, Installed products.

3. Goto Integration tab, Technical system would be shown. Beside that you would have an option to change the Business system.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Reddy ,

The point one which you have asked is not clear to me that which port you are asking generally the port name is SAP<three letter system name > like SAPFCM or SAPFXM

Secondly in the Interface mapping and message mapping you can select IDOC name itself in message mapping IDOC name can be used at the place of Message type and in interface mapping it can be used at the place of interface name .

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

idoc comming from xi is fetching the wrong port,i have maintained the port in IDX1 and and in receiver sap system also i have maintained the port .but the idoc which is comming from xi is default picking another port.

is there any any link between the bussiness system and port .because the bussiness system which i am using is also used by others ,the port is also the other party port.

in which i created port in sap should i have to maintain the same RFC destination as in pi.Is the RFC should point to xi or sap in reciver sap.

regards,

reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

try transaction idx1 to configure the IDOC port.

BR Martin