cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS issue with I2530 message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Our customer is sending FR020 and receiving I2540 and I2530(it says that goods have croseed EU border) from customs office. The issue is when I2530 comes, it reopens CFR30 activity and then the declaration comes back to the cockpit .

Iam new to GTS. Could someone guide what is happening. What are the t codes to be used to see all the things .What is CFR30 and its reopening means and seclaration coming back to cockpit means ? Our customer has said that the above issue is happening aftre GTS is upgraded with SP15 pack.

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pamela,

This is not setup in the transactoin but in the definiton of the activity sequence Spro -> Global Trade Services/ Customs Management/ Communication Processes/ Define Control Settings for Communication Processes you have to analyse which steps your document has to go through in that customizing step. Furhtermore you need to check transaction /SAPSLL/DPDATA_MSG.

But nothing should have changed in the upgrade, but if you are using Z activity sequences or Legal Regulations you have to adapt to the new standard Customizing.

Regards,

Marc