cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Partner Function in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can we bring in vendor into the sales order as partner function at item level through standard configuration.

Scenario:

Vendors are mapped to materials through purchase info record

when customer are placing the sales orders we need to identify the vendors at the item level.

Business requirement:

Deliveries should be split according to the vendor.( Planning to use the vendor partner function in the vl10a)

Billing docs should be created based on the deliveries created for a specific vendor. (Not able to find a solution for this as Partner function is not available in VF04)

Can you please help me out in finding a solution for both of the issues.

1. Determining Vendor from material entered in sales order.

2. Billing due list by Vendor partner function.

Thanks and regards,

KK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think any such option is available.

One thing you can do -you can write coding in partners exit to enter the vendor number from Info record where in selection critiera you can give material & valid on .

- once vendor is available at item level, then by creating new routine for delivery split or invoice split , you can create delviery / invoice wrt; vendor.

- If your objective is to split only delivery wrt:vendor (, invoice split is not required) & vice versa ( invoice split criteria should have vendor + salesorder/item no)

- another options- I dont know how much feasible itz.

- detemine item category- (copy of TAS) which will create Purchase requisition tab & determine purchase info record along with vendor.

- By using this vendor , with the help of routine you can easily split delivery / Invoice.

Note: sch.line category should have dummy PR type ( which will not assigned to any PO doc type- & should not be used as reference in any of POs)

- Sch.line cat should be coopy of CP, but should have pr type.

check for the feasibility & try . In 2nd option you dont need to go for any enhancment , everything can be managed with customization & routine.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD