cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status should not applicable to the root.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The project stucture :

Project def:

Root: 1

Wbse: 1.1

Statistical Wbse 1.2

I created a user status :

Statno initial status

1 crtd Check lowest (1) higest(2) position(1) priority(1)

2 Davc lowest (2) higest(2) position (1) priority(1) and AVAC forbidden

Now i supposed to assign DAVC to only statistical wbse . once i save and assign budget and i release , DAVC was automatically activating to the root also.

I need the DAVC userstatus should assign only to the statistical wbse.

Regards,

Athidi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Athidi,

You have to check the business transaction permitted/set in your 20 DVAC user status.There must be some common business transaction that might have customised with Next Action option in the Userstatus profile, which when you budget & release the WBS element will automatically set the second Userstatus for all the WBS element.

Does this DVAC mean deactivate availability control?

Can you ellaborate on what business transaction you are trying to forbid through this user status to provide you with a better reply.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The budget profile contains 2 levels of tolerances (1)warning (2) hard stop. Now I assigned this budget profile to the project to control the commitments.

Creating projects using cj20n . All the projects contains only one root, under that we are creating several wbse , in those some are statistical wbse, so I donu2019t want budget functionality to the statistical wbse. So I created a user status DAVC (deactivate availability control) and this userstatus iam assigning to statistical wbse only. But the problem once I set the user status , iam assigning the budget to the project, once I release the project . The DAVC user status is automatically activating the root also.

Budget profile config: Availability control: Activation type 1, overall (checked)

Is anything i need to look in configuration of userstaus?

Thanks in Advance,

Athidi.