cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO is not picked up by collective processing of delivery

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sales order with delivery date is older than one month say, the delivery date is on 29.08.2010. and the sales order is free from all blocks and ready for delilvery.

But when i create delivery through VL10C, system is not picking this sales order and not showing in the delivery due list, however, if i try doing it through VL01N transacation then system is creating delivery.

could any one tell me is there are speculated time that system will not pick order beyond that period? Do we have any setting in the customization or it is SAP standard.

Thanks alot.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar b

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

Please check by using VL10a transaction and whether you are getting the same issue. Or You may also check using VL04

transaction.

Next the sales order will be listed in VL10 transactions only if there is an entry in VEPVG table for respective sales order.

If there is no entry, then please run the report RVV05IVB for the sales order to create an entry. Finally you can check

using VL10 transactions.

Kind regards,

Ramana

0 Kudos

Dear Ramana,

I am really thank to you for your kind answer.

With your guidence, i could able to solve this problem, but i would ask you one question.

Why this sales order is not updated in VEPVG table? Does the data in this table will archieve after some time. if yes what is that particular time.

Onemore thing, my understanding on delivery due list VL10C, that system will not pick those sales order for which the delivery date is older than one month. i,e if the sales order in created in the month of september and has the delivery date as 29.08.2010 then system will not pick up this sales order.

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Once again i am really thank you for your great help.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar - this scenario is so freaky...we too have a situation like this, I am wondering if you could figure out the reason why these orders did not make it to the VEPVG table and if so, i would be very obliged if you can share it with me? This is making us very uncomfortable that we may miss orders like this. Also, how does one ever make out that orders have not been delivered if they don't come up in VL10C? How did you find out?

Many thanks for your help!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's very likely your selection criteria in VL10C are wrong.

I would suggest you should remove everything (selection) in VL10C, only input your SO number...