SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems copy values Plan From CO to FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus, I need your help in the following sense:

1 - It was inhabited in the ABC CO (Business Process), it is being planned in CO per class cost. When we make a copy of schedule CO to FM through the transaction process as FMCYCOPI_CO in business within the program lfmcoblu07, is Considered the field CO_PRZNR to 0 rather than 1, ie not considering this advert accounted for. Another point, and that when we turn on the trace of the field original business process, is without value or nil, and how this error when we copy the values.

2 - We make a copy of the data is also planned for WBS and copied to FM when planning this WBS element in the system can

to make copies perfectly but the PS module is now being planned the level of operation (NVV) and because we are not able to copy operation planning and KBPP PS. The WBS element was linked through derivation rules of the funded program.

Thanks for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, could you clarify you first question.

about 2, as I understood you're stuck with coping because now you're planing at operation level?Am I right?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, could you clarify you first question.

about 2, as I understood you're stuck with coping because now you're planing at operation level?Am I right?