cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to pull License type from GTS to R3 in case of STO documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Currently, In standard sales order process, we are using 2 functional modules in R3 to get the ECCN number and license type from GTS. This is required to populate on some billing output.

Functional modules used are:

/SAPSLL/ASS_DOCS_SD0C_FETCH_R3

/SAPSLL/ASS_DOCS_SD0C_GET_R3

Using above mentioned functional modules, we can only pull ECCN number and license type from GTS only if we pass sales document number to this FM and further system pulls ECCN and license type from GTS by referring the sales document number.

Issue:

We have a requirement is to pull the License type in case of STO documents also but STO documents/STO deliveries are not checked for GTS check, so we can not use above mentioned functional modules to pull the license type from GTS to R3 because STO/PO / deliveries do not exist in GTS.

I just have the material number with me and I need to pull the license type from GTS to R3.

Could anyone please advise the table name or any structure where i can pass the material number in GTS and can pull the license type to R3.

Your kind response would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain product in the license master under specific license type and pull the data from table /SAPSLL/LCLICM to get the license type.

or You can pass the product data to GTS and get the ECCN number assigned to it from the product master tables and search the licnese types with that ECCN number. this will require ABAP help to pull the data/

Thanks

DG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DG,

Thanks for your kind response. Regarding your second point, I am already pulling the ECCN number by using one customized functional module so I already have ECCN number with me. Could you please brief me how I can pull the License type linked to an ECCN number. What is the relationship table/ logic for pulling the license type by passing the ECCN number ??

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anoop

Answers (0)