Archive identification: ***

File suffix for appl.: bmp

File format : ..bmp,.*

MIME type: image/bmp

Start Authorisation is Enabled.

PC BMP 1 EAIWeb.webviewer2D.1 %SAP-CONTROL%

PC BMP 2 MSPAINT %AUTO%

PC BMP 3 ?????????????? ???????

I want to print the document using Windows picture and fax viewer. Can anyone let me know the values should be entered for the below fields

Path with program name

path for ref.file

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Maintain in BMP Workstation application,define Workstation application in network,values as below:

Data carrier type:PC

Application type:3

Path with prog. name:%Auto%

Further,in Windows Explorer > Tools > Folder options > File Types > BMP > Advanced > Print > Edit(if 'Print' value doesn't exist,then create a new value 'Print').In the 'Action' field maintain 'Print' and to 'Application used to perform action' enter the BMP application path(refer other action items and modify path.Will appear something like "C:\PROGRA1\MICROS2\Office12\OIS.EXE" /shellEdit "%1")

Post this,you should in a position to print directly from your Document Info Record.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have defined the below values

Data carrier type:PC

Application type:3

Path with prog. name:%Auto%

Windows Explorer > Tools > Folder options > File Types > BMP > Advanced > Print > Edit.

In the 'Action' field the 'Print' value is already available

In 'Application used to perform action' the BMP application path is mentioned as

rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_PrintTo /pt "%1" "%2" "%3" "%4"

In CV04N, when i right clicked the file and select Print option then the following errors is getting displayed

1. windows cannot find 'rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search.

2. Workstation Application BMP not defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears that the path you maintained could not be traced.Could you maintain the application path as C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_PrintTo /pt "%1" "%2" "%3" "%4"

and retest the scenario and convey the results?

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Thanks for your reply. I have given the path as you mentioned, but the system didn't allow me to save the value. (C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_PrintTo /pt "%1" "%2" "%3" "%4")

I can print the document by right clicking the the copy of the same file that is available in desktop and then selected print option. So i don't think there is a error in the application path.

Kindly let me know if you can find any solution to fix it.

Regards

Raja.