cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No program available for processing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the below error message while opening the docx file from DMS document.

-

No program available for processing document

Message no. SOFFICEINTEGRATION108

Diagnosis

You tried to open an office document, but the required application is not isntalled on your PC.

System Response

The system cannot open the document.

Procedure

Install the necessary application on your PC, or change to a PC on which the application is already installed.

-

I have maintained the following setting in DC30

Define work station application

PC WRD 1 %SAP-OFFICE-INTEGRATION.INPLACE%

PC WRD 2 %SAP-OFFICE-INTEGRATION.OUTPLACE%

I have also maiintained the file format as *.doc, *.docx in the workstation application.

-

Kindly advice if there are other settings in DC30.

Regards

Srikrishna

Edited by: Srikrishna D on Dec 2, 2010 10:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishna,

There must be some invalid/missing parameters for certain fields for your 'Word' Workstation Application.Could you post the parameters and associated values that you have maintained in your case?

For starters,ensure that the following values have been maintained for your 'Word' Workstation Application,

Archive identification:*

File suffix for app:WRD

File Format:*.word, *.doc, *.docx

Mime type:application/msword

'Start authorization' is checked

Further,in 'Define Workstation application in network',ensure that your Data carrier type is ex PC for all 'Application types'.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your inputs. I have maintained the archive identification * and it worked.

I have awarded full points.

Regards

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is not with the Archive ID. Its with the suffix. If you pass suffix as doc it will open docx also. if you leave this filed blank, then it give the error.

Rajaram
Explorer

Hi Experts,

May i know how to maintain the archive identification * .Is it in SAP or MS office somwhere.

With Best Regards,

Raj

Answers (0)