cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Area not defined for Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a new sales area XXXX YY ZZ and I am trying to create a new customer for this sales area, but I am unable to do so. System gives error Sales Area not defined for customer. I have crated common distribution channels and common division also, but still the problem exist.

Can someone please let me know what could be the problem and the possible solution for it.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

check VOR1 AND VOR2

CHECK IF SALES AREA IS SET UP

CHECK VOV8 FOR ITEM DIVISION

HAVE YOU CREATED ACCOUNT GROUP BEFORE CREATING CUSTOMER MASTER

IF NOT DONE THEN GOTO OBD2-XDN1-OBAR

THEN CREATE CUSTOMER AND CHECK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

the issue has been resolved. I deleted the sales area created by copying the existing sales area and created the required sales area by creating new entries.

Thanks for your help friends.

Regards,

Wasim.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This question was asked several times in this forum.I request you to search the forum and then post a new question if it is not solved.Please check the below link and try whether it resolves your issue.Also some times this issue will get resolved simply by logging off and then logging on.Just try.

[Link|;

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

I have checked the various links and forums and also IT Tools box, every where it says check common division and common distribution channel.

I have miantained them correctly, and also I did logged out of the sytem and logged in. But the problem still persist.

Please advice.

Regards,

Wasim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the error message number which you are getting.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

The message no. is F2644

Regards,

Wasim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Make sure you are not using common division functionality in SPRO - SD - MASTER DATA - COMMON DIVISIONS.

Maintain common distribution channel & common division using transaction codes VOR1 & VOR2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check VOR1 and VOR2 were properly maintained or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The details are maintained properly in VOR1 and VOR2. Still the problem persist.

Regards,

Wasim