cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entries in table /SAPAPO/VS_SHPA, which do not exist in TPVS for planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

does anybody face the same problem than me with old entries in table /SAPAPO/VS_SHPA?

I found entries in this table of temporary shipments, which do not exist anymore for planning in /SAPAPO/VS01.

Is there a possibility to get rid of such entries?

I did OM17, VSCC, VS54 but all actions taken did not lead to a successful result. Old entries still in the table.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Regards,

Philipp

Edited by: Philipp Hiebler on Dec 2, 2010 9:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Philipp,

I do not recommend deleting those records directly in the table. You should remove them with deletion of corresponding orders and deliveries in ERP so that they will be deleted from this table by the application. You might want to use the Deltareport (TA /SAPAPO/CCR) to compare ERP and APO. If these orders do not exist in ERP (anymore) you can delete them with report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL.

I hop I could help you.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

these are temporary shipments $001234711 (status B) which existed at the beginning of planning situation and after bringing it to a higher status this shipment has not been deleted.

Therefore I also do not know the shipments which do not exist anymore in TPVS but in table /SAPAPO/SHPA.

Regards,

Philipp

former_member580755
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

My client basically Logistics service Provider, he is a business that, he pick the material from Customer & bring the same into the Terminal by trailer,then move the same in rail from terminal to destination terminal & finally deliver the same to the customer.

so how to achieve through LE & TPVS.

Regards,

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know whether this will help. Try with report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS to delete the same.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

I tried this report but I got message that given ORDERID (-> FU_ORDERID from /SAPAPO/VS_SHPA) does not exist. I just have the shipment activities in SHPA-table and entries in /SAPAPO/VS_LCMAP but nothing else anywhere else...

Is there another possible sulution to get rid of old shipment entries in tables?

Thanks!

Regards,

Philipp