cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: unable to create a socket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently our XI server is migrated from Windows to Linux server and XI host name/IP address was changed.

Till I was tested some scenarios working successfully like JDBC to JDBC , JDBC to RFC and SOAP to SOAP scenarios.

One of my scenario is HTTP to SOAP Synchronous getting the error " Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: unable to create a socket: java.io.IOException: unable to create a socket".

But other SOAP scenarios are working perfectly. Kindly please give me some suggestions about this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem arises when Partner system is down or the communication not establishing between CC to Partner System.

Please check the system firewall, SSL settings.

-Rahul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Target end application change the firewall setting(changed to new IP address of XI).

Thank you for your support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

The issue seems to be with the partner's system connectivity. Check with the IT Network people.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your network IT guys to see if there is any firewall between PI and your target system.......if there is any firewall, then ask your N/W guys to open the ports on it so that PI is able to send and receive msgs from the other system......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all your glad responses,

For the information,My receiver SOAP call contacted to EDI service,

Where we need to check the Firewall settings, I allready asked my Bais guys,They didn't give proper answer to me.

Kindly update me where we check the settings, My communication channel configured correctly and connections setting is also fine.

Thank you

Sateesh