Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Duty to be Excluded from Budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Scenario:

In case of Import procurement, the Additional Customs Duty(ACD) is available for Setoff. For which client wants to exclude the amount of ACD to be excluded from Budget Consumption.

Can Any one give the suggestion, how to do the above requirement.

Thanks.

Raja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, could you explain what is ACD and in which tcode do you post it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanx for the response.

I believe, in case of Imports, there will be Planned Cost (Raw Material Cost) apart from this there will be local customs duty which needs to be paid, for receiving the goods, which are captured as Delivery Costs with different vendor at the time of MIRO.

The exact problem in this case is, the initial commitment will be booked at the time of PO, and actual accounting entry will be post by system at the time of MIRO

This is the problem, because during PO, total amount will be created as budget commitment and actual invoice will be booked after some months at this time, even if the system reverse the extra commitment say after 3 months, it wont make much sense as for the whole 3 months, my budget amount is reserved as commitment against PO, which will be a substantial amount.

So, Please share some ideas, how to come out of this situation, as the rollout of FM is held up due to this point

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,I think only by dividing items

Edited by: alex ice on Dec 2, 2010 1:05 PM