cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level Wise Release WBSE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created a Project there are 4 levels in our project, we kept user status to release the budget from 1st to 4th level and another one for creating PR and PO for that we have kept user status PREL, now i have an issue that 1st level to 3rd level has to get release by one person or department then 4th level will get released by other department or person is there any solution for releasing the WBSE as level wise

Kindly suggest me

Thank you,

Regards,

Naveendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use an user exit CNEX0002 and the user exit : EXIT_SAPLCNAU_002 for wbs level autorization , in this exit u can write programe with help of ABAPER for levelwise authourization as per ur need.

for example

if sap_prps-stufe = 2

check sap_prps-ernam = user id.

if yes sap_x_actvt = 'X'. ( give all authorization)

Rgds

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain the person responsible or department name in the wbse and restrict through authorizations. use C_PRPS_VNR authorization object. with this only responsible person will be authorised to release the wbse.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveendra,

WBS element can be released level wise.But I think you require depart wise authorisation to release the variuos level WBS elements.You can achive this by setting up proper authorisation control.You can set up the Userfields in th WBS element to maintain to which department they belong to and set up the control for authorisation objects

USR10_1

USR10_2

USR20_1

USR20_2

and manage the realease.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for your reply, Can you Explain in detail Pleas

as per your guied lines i checked in OPS1 below are the details was there but i'm not aware how to assign as you mention in previous mess

Text

Text

Quantity

Value

Date

Checkboxes

Thanks regards

Naveendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveendra,

In OPS1,against Text , you can maintain as Department, for your project planner to define to which department does this WBS element belongs to?

Eg:

MECH

ELEC

CIVL

After this in PFCG transaction, with the help of a BASIS person against the role of different department Users, assign the above mentioned values for the authorisation objects mentioned in my previous post.

That is if you are selecting the User field --> Text field 1with 10 characters in OPS1, then in PFCG use USR10_1 as your authorisation object to define the values.

One more point to note,as SAP cannot check the entry in these user fields, better to activate the exit

CNEX0001 Checking user fields

Because the User may by mistake enter MECHA instead of MECH.

To get further details of activating this exit,please follow the below mentioned path in SPRO

ProjectSystems>Structures>OPerative Structures>Workbreakdown Structures>Enhancement for Project definition and WBSe-->Create a Check of User Defined fields in WBS.

Also there is BADI existing for getting a drop down in User fields, If you can search for that BADI, then you can also avoid the above mentioned exit.

regards