cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a total line to a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add a total line at the end of my table (or at the beginning). In this row I want to sum up some values.

I know that I simple can add this line to my node in the context. I just want to know if there are better ways

to solve my problem. Does the Webdynpro Table Element offers me a feature for total line?

Best regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

It can be done very easily, whatever the column you want to sum up, Right Click on that column and InsertFixedBottomCell. it will insert the cell variant, inside that cell variant insert a text view and bind the summed up attribute to that.

it will not be displayed in Design Time, it will be displayed only in Runtime.

Try and let me know..

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers, my problem is solved.

Best regards,

Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Table UI you can insert FixedBottomCell for each column.

Right click the column where you need to display total and Insert FixedBottomCell and choose type as Table Standard Cell. Then right click the tablestandardcell and choose insert editor and select textview or anyother UI as per your requirement and bind the total attribute.

To display caption 'Total', repeat the same process in the Table column before the column displaying the total value.

You can use calculated attributes to calculate total. For a context attribute, select the property calculated as true, it will generate a getter and setter method. You can calculate total using the methods.

Regards,

Bala Baskaran.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to see the option Insert FixedBottomCell on the right click of the column.

Regards,

Mandar Gavkar

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mandar ,

your column is of what type , if it is master column then you will not get option to add fixed bottom cell.

which version of nwds you are using can u post a screen shot of the same.

Regards

Govardan Raj S

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLease check ,

Regards,

Mandar Gavkar

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mandar ,

THis is webdynpro abap and in wd abap , here even i dont get any option to insert fixed bottom cell , you can move this question or raise a new question in wd abap forum ..

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-abap

Regards

Govardan Raj S