cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining multiple ship to party address in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Could you please let me know, how we can maintain multiple ship to party address for a customer?

Thanks,

Kam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1. please maintain multiple SH for maintaining multiple SH adressess.

2. if you want to maintain multiple SH addressess for one SH - we have to take the help of an ABAPER for it.

3. in SAP standard - there is a push button called as international version address in CMR address tab page there we have to describe everything in description and we can maintain it & you can maintain the same in Contacts Person tab page.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I am maintaining different ship to address as well as different bill to party address in one Business partner. Now i want to replicate the data to CRM to ECC. My concerns are

1) how to replicate different address to ECC. if we replicate should it create different customer id in ECC?

2)Is there any way to maintain the customer without creating any new customer ID in ECC system?

3)Do i require any ABAP Programme to convert one BP with different address ?

Thanks in advance

Pons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I am maintaining different ship to address as well as different bill to party address in one Business partner. Now i want to replicate the data to CRM to ECC. My concerns are

1) how to replicate different address to ECC. if we replicate should it create different customer id in ECC?

2)Is there any way to maintain the customer without creating any new customer ID in ECC system?

3)Do i require any ABAP Programme to convert one BP with different address ?

Thanks in advance

Pons

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you can create another SH against 0002 - or yours and create a multiple address for SH.

then assign the SH number to original customer then this will reflect as two SH's one for the original customer and second is created SH in sales order you will get a POP up screen you can select manually there.

or

you can use contacts person address tab page for alternate address of SH if you dont want to trigger another SH and this is use ful for only address maintaince.

if you can come to a confirmation that you are not using contacts person tab page for any other purpose. then you can use it

regards,

balajia