cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Creating Travel Request ..thru TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As I am suppose to creat a travel request thru TRIP but i am geting the below error and the msg no..............

Error: Trip country IN / trip region do not exist in the system (T702O)

Message no. PTRA_WEB_INTERFACE031

As Mr. Paulo Vitoriano suggested me to Define Trip Areas, etc......... but my Trip Areas has already been defined and i have checked it also .... but still the error is same ....... so frnds pls tell me wat else may be the problem....

I read thred which is posted by prasanth but what they suggested i maitained already but still i am facing same problem could you pls suggest me where i missed.

Waiting for Reply.

Regards,

Nagaraju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error message you get is in portal the PTRA* message only belongs to portal. Can you check that you have activated the Country in FITVFELD and in FITVFELD_WEB ? Furthermore, please make sure that this entries are really define in table T706O.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

Tahnk you for your early reply, FITVFELD where can i activate could you pls give me more details.

Regards,

Nagaraju.

0 Kudos

Please check if it helps to maintain the IMG activity 'assign trip type activities'(travel - integration of travel planning and expenses). Please also check if the region is blank.....

In the TRIP - travel request it is not possible to enter a region separately. So, you need an entry for each country with region

blank in the T702O also, as well as T706O.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

no proper answer.

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following:

1. Just check have you assigned country India to the trip provision variant you have created.

2. Just check whether you have assigned the trip provision variant correctly to the respective country.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

I am facing the same issue.

I've maintained regions as well as country and yet face the issue.

Please assist.

AD Andorran EU Europe

AE Utd.Arab Emir. ME Middle East

AF Afghanistan AS Asia

AG Antigua/Barbuda AM The Americas

AI Anguilla AM The Americas

AL Albania EU Europe

Answers (0)