SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lighthouse Council

Former Member
0 Kudos

I apologize if this is not the forum for this but I am looking for the list of utility companies and vendors that are part of SAP Lighthouse Council. I already "googled" for information but keep getting the list from early 2008. I believe additional utilities and vendors have joined since then.

Appreciate the help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ecologic Analytics is one of the MDUS Vendor Lighthouse Council members. Other MDUS vendors are OSISoft, Itron and eMeter. If you wish to contact us, please send an email from our website. I am not sure if the the Utility Members is a public list. I will someone from SAP post those names if appropriate.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ecologic Analytics is one of the MDUS Vendor Lighthouse Council members. Other MDUS vendors are OSISoft, Itron and eMeter. If you wish to contact us, please send an email from our website. I am not sure if the the Utility Members is a public list. I will someone from SAP post those names if appropriate.