cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the way to transport PI related Objects frm D-ECC to Q-ECC System?

Former Member
0 Kudos

While preparing new Quality System :

1. I have manually transported all SLD Object from PI-Dev to PI-QAS . Except for Integration Server Objects , Register them( Pi-D, PI-Q, PI-P) all three using RZ70 on all Three SLDs( PI-D, PI-Q, PI-P)

2. Transport targets were already set in PI-D , while transporting SLD Object from PI-D to PI-Q . these are also transported.

3. Now Design and Config Objects ( Integration Builder) are also transported from PI-D to PI-Q using .tpz Mechanism.

Question 1 Please Check , all The Steps Performed are correct ????

Question 2 Do I have to make Proxy BaseLine Steps manually again on ECC-Q System to connect it from PI-Q System, or they will be transported from ECC-D to ECC-Q ??? I mean what is the mechanism for ECC Objects configured in Dev Like Proxy Baseline / IDOC/ Proxy generation / Alert to move them in ECC-Q?

*Do i have to create them again manually in Q-ECC or will they be transported? *

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Q 1. 817920 - PI readiness check.

Q 2. Not sure, but I think nothing required to perform any manual steps. (Ensure the source and target systems defined properly).

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareen ,

PI Q System's Component is working fine .. all readiness check are already beeen performed .. and was working fine ..

My questions are purely based o Transport : -

My Question in simple words

: On D-ECC Side , I have Proxy Base line configuration and working fine .

On Q-ECC , There is no proxy and No Config Till now , How Will i create this Proxy and IDOC Base line config .. Do I have to Create it manually or is there any way to transport them ??????????????????

if there is any way to transport , How will the config change wrt to Quality System?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think no configuration need to be done in QA. You can directly transport the objects from DEV to QA. As you said the target transport already configured, now you can go ahead with the transportation.

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to transport the ABAP transport requests(IDoc and ABAP Proxy related) from D-ECC to Q-ECC. Also you will have to manually maintain the proxy settings and IDoc Partner profile, port, Distribution model etc in Q-ECC.

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating Proxy Baseline Step and Idoc Config manually in ECC-Quality System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q1: these are ok

Q2: these config need to be done manully in ECC Q system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhat,

When I imported the object from D to Q, I had not done any manual setting. I just move all the SLD object like Business systems, Technical Systems etc. afterwards I just did move the IR and ID objects. It works for me.

For Moving IR and ID objects we have two ways via CMS or via File system. I did via file system.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys I am Not asking for SLD and ID and ESR Object Transport , Thats I Know....

what i am asking for is those Objects which configured by my ECC System / BI system Like Baseline Proxy Config and IDOC related Config in ECC System

Whats need to be done for such config in Q ECC System Q BI System ???

Regards

Prabhat Sharma