cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to insert data to backend?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valery and all,

In my WebDynpro appl I have some input fields and 2 drop down lists. In my Dropdown lists the values shud be like Finished Product, Chemical Engineering..... and the remainig feilds are blank. I have a save button in my View . I input some data and when I click the save button, the data that is entered shud be stored as it is for input feilds, and for dropdown lists, for Finished Product it shud be stored as FERT in database. Bcoz the code for Finished Product is like that in database table.

Somebody shud help me. I have asked it many times, but I did not get correct response. I need development steps and any sample code/PDF for inserting data to backend using Bapis. I have Bapi when i execute by giving SE37 code it allows me to write some data. I checked the data which I entered was very well stored. So my Bapi is correct.

Now the procedure i followed is:

Created a ModelNode and done context mapping. But for getting values in dropdown lists, I have to use ValueNode....?If am correct? How to do get values in dropdown lists with ModelNode? How to do this appl?

Its urgent. Plz help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ganesh,

Your Key is "Fert" And Value is Finished Product, To show the Value and store the Key as invisible,

Create the node with two atrributes Key and Value

Set the Value as Selected Key of DropdownKey by Key.

when you load the values into dropdown,Set the Key attribute with Key and Value attribute with Value

After Loading it,

Get the current Keyvalue as wdContext.Current<Drop>Element.get<Attribute>;

and set it as an input to the BAPI

Regards

Saravanan K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your previous post.

Regards,