Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking Issue- creating two Transfer Orders for a Bin

rvinna
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are using Storage Unit Managed WM and Batch Management. I am facing a issue

Here is the scenario. I have 10 pallets in a bin. I have 2 Sales Order deliveries 5 pallets each to which these 10 pallets needs to be allocated. I created a TO1 for Deliv1 and 5 pallets got allocated to TO1. Now I want to create another TO2 for Deliv2 for remaining 5 pallets. so that i can print 2 pick list and hand it over to the forklift operator to pick for 2 Sales order deliveries at a time. But system is not allowing to pick the pallets in the bin as there is a open TO on the bin.

My requirement is I should be able to create 2 TOsu2019 for the pallets in the same bin as long as the quantity is open. I see a blocking option in the Storage type control screen u2018Block upon stock rmvlu2019 1- Block Storage bin 2. Block quant only. I need the system to block 'Storage unit only' for any open TOu2019s. u2018Block upon stock rmvlu2019 is currently set to blank on my config.

Suggest me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rvinna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can we have the quant set at storage unit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SU does become part of a quant in SUM. In your case it should work if you select the option 2 for the 'Block quant'. It will work only if you pick full pallets, which is true in your case I think.

If that still does not solve the problem. You can use user exit at that storage type level, where you can specify a condition that a new TO can be created when program checks the condition for open TO during picking for that storage type.

Amit G