cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP: Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM241

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In planning book when we tried to plan for some characteristics we get this error.

"Inconsistent state: No. of charctstc combinations <-> no. of LC anchors

Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM241"

I tried to solve the problem using programs

1. /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC

2. re-initializing planning area

3. /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

4. /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG

Still not solved, please share if you have any idea how else it can be solved, it will be grateful.

Note: Only some characteristics are not able to be planned, i.e. we are able to plan for existing selections Id's.

Please share your thoughts

Thanks

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error was caused by inconsistency of CVCs between aggregates, Planning object structure, and LiveCache. The aggregates were holding some combinations which were obsolete and these combination were not in MPLOB. In order to solve this issue these combination have to deleted from aggregates, but deleting any combinations from aggregate is impossible. So we had to deactivate the aggregate.

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

please apply the notes 1431701,1255729, 1236322 and 1177293 to avoid this message.

You should also try to Re-initialize the version without deleting the time series objects beforehand.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor

The client has only DP, so SNP master data is irrelevant, I tried re-initializing the planning area. When I run the report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK, the error I am getting is "Characteristics combinations inconsistent

Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM517".

Aparna, I did enable the repair option.

Thanks for your interest!

Venkatesh

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkatesh

Did you enable the repair option while running the consistency check program ? Consistency check /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check is such a powerful option and will generally resolve such inconsistencies

Thanks

Aparna