cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Issue Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

The user has created one sales order (401001) for the consignment issue for the total quantity of 8,888,165 lbs. After raising the invoice, the user found that the invoice has been created only for 626,695 lbs.

In the document flow of the order # 401001 it is found that three different Out bound Delivery has been created though only one line item was entered in the Sales Order as follows:

OD > 0080826174/900001 = 284, 264 Kgs

OD > 0080826174/900002 = 1,810, 478 Kgs

OD > 0080826174/900003 = 1,936, 859 Kgs

In the invoice only only first one has arrived.

However, when we cancelled the invoice and created a new invoice, all three line items as the OD appeared and the quantities also appear as correct.

Now, this type errors came in another 12 users. We are not supposed to cancel averytime and create new inviouce. The client is asking to give some permanent solution.

Please guide me to get some solutions.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jans

Firstly Partial Deliveries were allowed for this customer, so you had 3 deliveries becasue of availability reasons.

You need to check the Billing date when you created the first invoice. May be the deliveries had different Goods Issue (GI) dates which is usually the default billing date. And the user might have billed after GIing the first delivery and before the other deliveries are GIed.

The next time it happens check table VKDFS or Billing Due List (VF04) and see which deliveries show up in the list. Check the billing date and the GI dates of the deliveries.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Thank yuo so much for your reply. There is no date problem. All has been done in one time. Probably you have overlooekd my other points. When I have cancelled that invoice and created a new invoice with refrence to the same Order, the invoice was created and thre line items came. so, one invoice proble has been solved.

But there are 16 more invoices have the same problem and the client is asking to get some permanent solution.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jans

What is the method- T code you use for billing? Is it VF01 or VF04 or VF06? I am guessing it should be VF04 or VF06. If it is VF01, obviously user is forgetting to enter all the deliveries.

You need to research the situation during or just after the issue happens-i.e., when only one invoice is created for one of the deliveries.

The issue has to with Billing date chosen in the selection screen or something is wrong with the Billing Index (Table VKDFS).

For billing index issues, suggest running program RVV05IVB periodically. See OSS note 128947 before doing so.

May be you should eliminate individual invoices for deliveries. For good measure, check the item copy control to see/correct what Data Transfer routine is in the filed VBRK/VBRP, it should not be '3' or its copy.

Other than these ideas I have no clue, hopefully others will pitch in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Thank you so much for your response. There is no Billing date issue. Once again I am giving the scenario:

The above ODs are automatically created once the Consignment Issue order is saved and in the consignment issue order only one line item for 8,888,165 lbs. for the material is given.

While the invoice is created for THREE line items depending upon the three ODs are created.

I found today that this ODs are generated depending upon the Batch. So, is there any link between the Sales Order and the Batch Management so that it triggers to create fifferent ODs depending the Bathces.

Bye the bye waht is the Billing Index in the biiling. Please try to through some light on this as I am puzzledbecause the one invoice got coorected after cancelling and again raising that invoice.

Thanks,

Jans

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The above ODs are automatically created once the
   Consignment Issue order is saved

I feel the process itself is wrong. I dont know how consignment issue order was created. Ideally, it should have been with reference to F8 proforma type. If that is the case, you would be storing some items into warehouse which is treated as "Cust.consignment" and you can the same in MMBE.

Always, the quantity despatched from parent plant and the quantity picked up by customer will vary. For example, from parent plant, you would have despatched material A for 1000 kgs with movement type 631. For the same, you would have created consignment issue order also. Here customer would not have lifted the entire stock. It would have been in bits and pieces which means, for your one issue order for a given material, there will be en number of issue deliveries with movement type 633 which cannot be created automatically.

Hope you understand what I am trying to convey.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jans

Billing Index is the table VKDFS which is the basis for Billing Due list. The documents from this table are pulled into the list based on the Billing date. Sometimes this index will have some issues and contains a) Documents which are not supposed to be billed as well as b) Documents which are already billed. The Program I mentioned takes care of these anomalies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have got some more informations. The movement type is being used as 633 for Consignment issue but I am not sure whether theuy are able to use MMBE.

Please guide me the Rectification Process of the invoices which are incomplete. In all the cases, only first delivery related to one Batch is created and therafter the invoice is created only for that quantities e.g.

I want guidance for the following:

How can I find the status of each delivery and therby I want to change the status so that I can create a fresh invoice. This issue is going on for the last three days.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Jadu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jans,

Please check that you have the delivery item category assignments setup for usage CHSP for the split batches generated in your delivery through t-code 0184. Then also please verify you have the subsequent copy control for the batch split item category in VTFL to ensure all batch split items invoice together.

Thanks,

Derek