cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Requirement in ECC 6.0 EHP 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we configure external requirement (plan driven procurement) with out PI/XI on ECC 6.0 and EHP4.

Because I read the configuration guide it's not clear. Still sap support old method like configure profile on table V_T160PR,V_T160EX .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can use PDP without PI/XI. This will be same as in older versions of SRM using program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER and tables V_T160PR , V_T160EX. We did that in one of the system and it works fine.

In this case you dont have to activate event linkages and no need to define PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest messages in XI. Then system will consider as part of old scenario and send PR to SRM by reading V_T160... tables using EXTREQ_TRANSFER program. But you cannot transfer services hierachy PRs through this process. For this you have to go through XI/PI route using eSOA.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. I configured exactly like below. But still the table (EPRTRANS) table is not updated ....

Step 1: Maintain entry on V_T160PR

Profile - 02 ; Log.System - LS_SRM600

Step 2: Maintain entry on V_T160EX

Matl Group - Z150; Purchasing Grp - Z01; Profile - 02, Manual - Uncheck

Step 3: Table : TBE11

Application - PM; Active - X

Step 4: Table : TBE31

Event - 01000710; Application - PM; BBP_ERPTRANS_MAINTAIN

When I create PR with the combination of above maintained Matl.grp & Pgrp. It's not working as expected.

No entry on EPRTRANS table. Also I checked the EBAN table , no flag is updated for EPROFILE Field.

Can you please let me know if I miss anything. We are ECC 6.0 EHP4 System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if any source is assigned to the PR. By standard only PRs that do not have valid source will be transferred to SRM.

If no source assigned then debug and see why it is not assigning EPROFILE field in EBAN. Else you can use user exit EXIT_SAPLBBPK_001 and put the code to check source of supply and assign profile when there is no source. Structure BBPDECDATA and EPDECDATA can be used to check the sources.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the issue, If we don't maintain account assignment on the PR it's not transfer to SRM.

But how does work for PPS scenario, because we do have an account assignment at the time of PO/Contract creation. How do I transfer the PR to SRM without Account Assignment....

Edited by: Laasya.Pat on Dec 2, 2010 2:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats not correct.PR can be sent to SRM with account assignment. That scenario works fine.There should be some other reason. Was there any release strategy activated for your PR? If it is so, release the PR first.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. There is release strategy for PR. I did released the PR.

The issue is only PR with Account assignment is replicated to SRM Sourcing. The PR without Account assignment doesn't replicate to SRM Sourcing.

Is there any other customization or BADI to send all the PR send to SRM (With or Without Account Assignment).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there is a Badi BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT and you define your criteria there to send PRs to SRM.

Regards,

Jagadish

Edited by: Jagdish Reddy on Dec 2, 2010 5:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer.

I have seen some issue in the SLG1. Can you please help me to fix this...

1. Back-end data could not be read. (Message no. BBP_PD276).

2. Select a location that is assigned to the plant chosen (Message no. BBP_PD358)

3. System (Ecc Logical System) of purch.organization central purchasing department differs from doc.reference LS_SRX600.

4. System status INCM is active (Shopping Cart 200000009) (Message no. BS013)

Regards,

Laasya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any input for my issues ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your entry channel org unit in SRM. The user (ALEREMOTE or WF-BATCH) assigned to this org unit should have local P org assignment. the error says P org differs from Central purchase org. please check.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laasya,

I am working on ECC 6.0 (Ehp 4). I dont think it is possible to configure 'Plan Driven Procurement' without using XI/PI.

We use the standard scenario i.e. 'Plan driven procurement with Supplier Enablement'

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.. So in your scenario SRM will not be used right....

But in the below forum Tim said it's possible...So I'm not sure.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laasya,

I have gone through that thread multiple times even earlier. But all I could gather from Tim's postings is that you can implement Central contracts without PI using ESOA.

But for plan driven procurement, how will you get POR, ASN etc from vendor without using PI?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But we are only using Plan Driven Functionality for Sourcing and Contract. It means once PR created in ECC transfer to SRM for Sourcing, by selecting vendor through RFx process create Central Contract in SRM transfer copy to ECC.

Laasya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laasya,

I thought you are using Plan driven procurement with Supplier Enablement.

Regards,

Nikhil