cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP - Add new Fields on Selection Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SNP, we have activated extra fields on Material Master using "Freely definable Attributes". The Field name is ATT04 and it is given standard by SAP. This is on Product Global Level. We haev also activated "AT101" which is Product Location Level.

When we build selection profile on "Product - Location " , the field AT101 shows up as it is on Product Location. Field "ATT04" doesnt show up as it is on product Global Level.

Is there any way to add this field ATT04 to selection profile selection ?.

Thanks for you help .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ketan

As you have mentioned the product level attribute is not showing up since your selection is for location product . I dont think there is a straightforward way to add a product level attribute to a product - location selection ,

That said , i have another idea. Check if it works. Why cant you create a navigational attribute and attach it to your material / product characteristic . And in planning book design you have to include this navigational attribute and it will automatically appear in the selection window and you can construct your selection id easily.

Thanks

Aparna

Edited by: Aparna.Ranganathan on Dec 1, 2010 6:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Since this in SNP, we are using SAP given 9AMATNR as infoobject.

I dont want to touch standard SAP to add NAV Attribute.

Also if I create new Infoobject and attach as NAV Attribute, what will populate this field from MAterial Master ?.

Thanks.