cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block the Schedule line for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I want to block the schedule line in my sales order for delivery.

Also I want that system should not perform the availability check and block the stock on the requested delivery date.

We want the order handler to take a desicion and remove the block, and then the item should be relevant for availability check.

To cover the 1st req of keeping the block, I will use a schedule line cateogry which has a delivery block setup in IMG.

Will setup the schedule line cateogry accordingly.

But I am not sure how to achieve the 2nd req to not to confirm the schedule line qty till the block is there.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest creating a new schedule line cat that doesn not have MRP or availablity check set and has no movement type. users can then manually change to this value while its blocked. then once they want confirmation it can be changed back to the standard Sched cat. You might even be able to find a user exit to link the block and change of shedule line cat. Not sure about that part though.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

2 ways to achieve this,

1- Create new reason for rejection & you can stop the requirements to flow to MD04. ( assumption is, item will be waiting for further activities by the Order handler )

2- Tx: OVB8 & OVB5

check whether you can include your own logic which is applicable only for newly created delivery blocks. This transactions works well for Delivery block "01"- credit block- for not to transfer requirement to MD04.

Hope it may work for you.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD