Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax amount must not be greater than the tax base

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Im facing a problem in invoicing.

Context: in the setllement of agreement, the systems creates an order. This order contains different items. In particular cases, we must add a new item with a new material.This new material represent a tax (BOLLO tax) . I set a new condition ZBOL corresponding to that tax and assign it to the material in VK11 (I also assign it to a new tax code ). After entering the material in the order, in the condition tab of that material, we have :

- net amount : 0

-tax amount : 1.81

this is OK and correspond to what we want.

But during the invoicing, the system block with the message "The tax amount must not be greater than the tax base"

Is it possible to by pass that message.

Any other solution is more than welcome !!!

Thanks!

JR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes

a) 620659

b) 751550

c) 884453

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, my problem is still pending.

I still have my condition which does not want to appear. I see it in the pricing analysis, but it always have the message Removed manually!!!

Despairing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS Note 859876 - Condition is missing: Message VE 108 or VE 008 and allied notes in it would help you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

the OSS notes treats my point. Unfortunately, my problem is stillpending. My access sequence is "standard" SAP. I did not put any specific workbench ; and I have the message! I will maybe contact SAP; I fear their response !!

Thanks anyway!!

JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get back here with the solution indicated by SAP:

In the customozing of the pricing procedure , transaction V/08, in the first screen, the screen where there are :

-the identification of the pricing procedure

-the description of the pricing procedure

-the field TSPP

-teh field pricing type

The field TSPP must be stick.

This worked for my particular case of the pricng procedure is used for agreement management.

(in an other SAP system of an other company, the Bollo condition is used , and the flag TSPP is not stick ! but the pricing procedure is not used for agreement management)

JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed my "ZBOL" condition type and set it up exactly the same as the standard BOLL condition (existing in 6.0, but not in 4.7). Now I have a new problem; in the order created with the settlement of the agreement, the ZBOL condition does not appear in the "condition" tab of the item: when I click on "Analysis", we can see the following message for the condition ZBOL: "Condition records exists (removed manually") !! of course I did not removed that condition!!!!! by no way !!! i want it! if somebody could tell me how to make that condition appears in the "condition" tab of the order, I really would appreciated !!!

Thanks!

JR