cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

please through some light on this scenario. sales order has 3 line items. These line items are chemicals in nature . Some of them can be shipped together (which can be packed in the same box and some can not be packed together ) and shipping conditions are different too . Now the requirement is to create individual deliveries for the sales order line items if the line items has different chemical nature and also has different shipping condition.

Can i maintain a routine in the copy controls from sales to delivery at item level . Please help

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that with a spltting of deliveries perhaps you can do it. Check SAP Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries. The question is manage the field ZUKRL (see SAP Note 166397 - Delivery split according to customer

field ZUKRL)

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo

delivery split should be done based on the material ( chemical nature and shipping condition of the product) because all the materials can not be shipped to gether and we do not want create individual deliveries based on customer

regards

Edited by: Sri Datta on Dec 1, 2010 5:41 PM

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the question. Surely you have fields in the materials that give you the oportunity to split materials. So, in question 6 if note 546668, you can populate the field ZUKRL in LIKP. You manage it in the copy control and usually you need to populate in a VOFM subroutine. In this VOFM you define an internal table called ZUK where you define a sequence of fields (the fields that must split materials in diferent deliveries), where the concatenation of strings is up to 40 characters. Each sequence of strings, a different delivery. If the value of these fields are diferent each other, you have sure to split in various deliveries.

If you need something else, let me know

Regards

Eduardo