cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Forms- Use a form in the portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created XML forms for News,so after generating the project i should be able to use the forms on the portal even if i haven't created yet an Iview for that. Am not sure it is possible? But according to the help it is the problem is that i can't see anything.

I created a new folder settings but that doesn't change anything. Does somebody know how to solve the problem?

Another point is about the folder containing the projects. I don't know the path for it? And also how can i delete a project in the XML forms builder?

Please i need help!!!!

Thx for answering

Regards

MJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this thread

/message/1386413#1386413 [original link is broken]

====================================================

Activate

Goto file ->Generate project to activate the XML form then you can see the form in portal

====================================================

change location

goto -> sys admin->sys config->km->content mgt->Form-Based Publishing ->Form-Based Publishing ->edit ->show advanced options -> change the preference location

Message was edited by: Kirupanand Venkatapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirupanand,

Thx for your answer it was really helpful. But i have a doubt about how to activate a project? Cause i need to activate a project if i wanna see it by using

Folder > New > Forms.

Also which path should i use if i want to specify my own folder settings by doing Content Management > Form-Based Publishing > Forms Availability > Folder Settings?

When i create an XML forms Builder project should i specify a path to store it? I have my own repertory called Z_DGA for my project and all the documents related to the project shoul be stored there. So i create a folder called "News" where i want to store the forms i created. How can i do that?

Thx in advance

Regards

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx a lot for your help!!! I solved my problem.

regards,

MJ

Answers (0)