cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I1112 status of Shopping cart- Need to create a follow on document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have one issue in which enduser had created a shopping cart and header status is approved but no follow on document is generated. at line item level the status is Error in Process.

When i ran the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED. then my Shopping cart status changed from I1111(item in transfer) to I1112"error in transmission'..

In Applicaiton monitor : the message is Not transferred to backend and Shopping cart 3100001911: Follow-on document(s) not transferred. we are using Extended Classic Scenario and i dont know why we are getting this issue, we are getting this same issue only for 2 Shopping carts.

Please guide me how i can repost the document so that follow on document will get generated.

I am in ECS scenario with SRM 7.0

Help will be appriciated.

smriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a bug in SRM70 and we also facing same issue. SAP does not have a fixed solution yet for this issue. You can check OSS notes 1498793 and 1499352. There are lot of such scenarios and you can follow one of them.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already checked the notes provided by you but it no help.

Is there any specific note or report which we can run to create the follow on documents.

smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is only the problem with only few carts, Check if any Short dumps are occuring in SRM as Well as in R/3.

We faced a simialr situation and observed that it was resulting in a short dump due to bad coding in one BADI.

regards,

MRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

Can you try looking into note 396102, point 5 to resubmit the SC? I have tried it for SRM 5.0 and it works. I am not sure if it works for SRM 7.0. You may check if it helps.

Regards,

Ancy