cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Including WBS with networks and network activities in new WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please explain this. When I try to include (i.e. copy) an existing WBS into a new one, the activities are copied but without the networks. How can I get the system to copy the WBS networks as well as the activities?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your planning board tab in project profile, you might be using network for project definition. if it is so change it to network for WBSE and then try with new project.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. That saves me the trouble of searching for something that probably doesn't exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. I tried your suggestion and it worked. I'd like to know if I can change the Network Assignment for Projects already created since the field is greyed out even in change mode in CJ20N?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, you cannot change this in existing projects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. I tried your suggestion and it worked. I'd like to know if I can change the Network Assignment for Projects already created since the field is greyed out even in change mode in CJ20N?

Former Member
0 Kudos