cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value of order should post to two GL accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Hope you are all doing well.We have a requirement for one of our Singapore client that the net value should post to two GL accounts like if the value is 1555.55 SGD then the decimal part should post to different GL account and rest should post to another GL account which I am not very sure whether we need to use the requirement logic or alternative calculation type or we need to use any user exists for this to fulfill this requirement.

Hence for the above scenario I need your valuable advices .Please let me know how this requirement can be done .

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Observe cond type "DIFF" - in Std pricing procedure RVAA01. This cond type provided for this purpose only.

Account key :PRD - PRice difference against this cond type will post in different G/L account.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the valuable input .We will try with that .

Regards

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you cannot post one invoice or value to two G/L accounts simulataneously. this is against SAP standards.

please contact ABAP - technical person to do some thing on it.

or

take two condition types in sales order pricing procedure

ZNAV - FOR 1500.00 SGD

ZNA1 - FOR 0.55

maintain a rounding rule routine there in or against ZNAV.

then it will flow to two G/L accounts.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply .But I am not sure whether we can achieve this through condition types as you mentioned as the net value will not be having any condition type only we maintain price for the material as PR00 or some Z condition type and net value will be calculated based on the quantity & material price or any other price of the material .

Hence could you please advice to me that how we can achieve this through the conditions types as you mentinoed.

Regards

Amar.