Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM HUM

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting a check box of "post to inspection stock" at QM view while I am checking "Insp.for HU" for 05 insp. type in Insp. setup. Whereas "post to insp.stock" is already checked in inspection setup. What is the purpose of that?

Thanks & Regards,

Neel

Edited by: Neel_QM on Dec 1, 2010 12:03 PM

Edited by: Neel_QM on Dec 1, 2010 12:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am getting a check box of "post to inspection stock" at QM view while I am checking "Insp.for HU" for 05 insp. type in Insp. setup. Whereas "post to insp.stock" is already checked in inspection setup. What is the purpose of that?

Dear would you please tell clearly what is your query?

Cheers

KK

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

The problem is resolved. My problem was with Intra STO.. Inspection lot was not creating after GR. I was getting problem with a customized Inspection Type. It has been resolved by checking "prefered insp.type". Can you tell me, If I have a standard Inspection type and a customized Insp.type of same lot origin how can both work for different functionality.

For Instance, I want to pass one operation with insp.type 01 and the other with 01st(Customized insp.type) assigned to lot origin 01.How it can be done? Any Idea?

Thanks

Neel.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can you tell me, If I have a standard Inspection type and a customized Insp.type of same lot origin how can both work for different functionality

inspection plans have defined usages. An inspectoin type searches for plans with specific usages. You might want to have different sets of plans for different purposes. An 01 might use plans with usage 05. While a Z01 might use plans with a usage of 03. You might create manual inspection lots with the Z01 and automatic ones with the 01.

For Instance, I want to pass one operation with insp.type 01 and the other with 01st(Customized insp.type) assigned to lot origin 01.How it can be done? Any Idea?

Assign the both inspection types to the origin in qulaity inspection in SPRO and maintain the required settings in inspection for goods movement.

Cheers

KK

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks KK, But my requirement is PO is NB type some time it will be third party vendor (eg:100013 xyz ltd) and some time it is inter STO PO means my vendor will be Plant (eg: ES01). Now third party vendor( eg.: 100013 xyz ltd ) will create inspection lot with inspection type 01 and the other vendor ( eg ES01) will create inspection lot with inspection type Z01. Is it possible?

1. Same material

2. Same plant

3. NB type PO

4. Vendor changes.

Am I clear or if you need more clarification, please ask me.

Regards,

Neel.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
some time it will be third party vendor (eg:100013 xyz ltd) and some time it is inter STO PO means my vendor will be Plant (eg: ES01). Now third party vendor( eg.: 100013 xyz ltd ) will create inspection lot with inspection type 01 and the other vendor ( eg ES01) will create inspection lot with inspection type Z01. Is it possible?

Dear why don't you use standard inspection types for 2 different scenarios instead of a customized inspection type?

For for PO from vendor you can have 01 inspection type and for STO from different plant you can use 08 inspection type.

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

As PO is Standardl PO type. Will 08 insp.type support for vendor ES01(Plant) to receiving Plant CA08?

Neel

Edited by: Neel_QM on Dec 4, 2010 3:45 PM

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
As PO is Standardl PO  type. Will 08 insp.type support for vendor ES01(Plant) to receiving Plant CA08?

Why don't you use STO functionality instead of Std PO for Plant to Plant transfer what is your bussiness requirement consult your MM consultant if you go for STO you can use 08 inspection type and if you use PO for both procurement from vendor,Transfer from Plant then you can use 01 and Z01 inspection types by assigning them to inspection origin 01 in SPRO and make relevant settings in OMJJ and Inspection type for movement types.

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks KK, for your suggestion.

Can you tell me from which option I can get settings for Inspection Type with Movement type? I have'nt got any in OMJJ.

Regards,

Neel

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can you tell me from which option I can get settings for Inspection Type with Movement type? I have'nt got any in OMJJ.

Dear QM module persepective in OMJJ you can maintain allowed transactions and deactivate a QI for a movement type.

Apart from OMJJ in QM->Qulaity Inspection->Inspection for good movements you can maintain movement types and inspection lot origin control data.

Cheers

KK

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks KK, This is a solution I am working on , but how will it recognize different Insp.Type of same lot origin 01? I am confused in it. If I am setting Inspection for good movements, will it trigger insp. lot separately for two different Insp.type(01 & Z01) for a material code(M00002241)of same lot origin (01)? Can you explain me?

Regards

Neel

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear I think for 2 scenarios you receive material through movement type 101?

Maintain new inspection type(Z01) in Material master, activate it & select as preferred inspection type.

Note If there is no special rule and the indicator "Preferred inspection type" is set, the system chooses this preferred inspection type for the corresponding inspection lot origin.

If the indicator "Preferred inspection type" is not set for any of the inspection types for the inspection lot origin, the system chooses the inspection type that was assigned to the inspection lot origin in Customizing as variant 01.

Please mark this thread as not answered so that you can get replys from other experts too.

Cheers

KK

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the purpose of creating the custom inspection type? If it is simply that the inspection is different for externally procured material, why don't you just assign different inspection plans? Assign the vendor number/material number used for your internally procured material to an inspection plan. Assign the material number only to a different plan. Use only the standard 01 inspection type.

FF

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur support. My problem is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KK

i m having problem in QAC2 for insp lot transfer in Plant to plant or store location to store location,, when i give the alternate store location in the same plant the system gives the Deficit error,

you have any idea for

regards

kazz