Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart not soiwng in Sourcing aftre deleting RFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

We are using SRM7 classic scenario.

1. The user created a shopping cart and approved by his manager.

2. The buyer created RFP but he saved it only, not yet released by the manager.

3. The buyer deleted the RFP expecting the SC to be avilable again in SoCo

4. The SC did not show in SoCo. However, when ticked "Inclde locked item" while searching, the SC was displayed but he could not convert it to PO.

My question:

How to Un-lock the SC?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if cart will be available again in sourcing cockpit after RFX deletion.

This does not occur for contracts, for example.

However, if RFX is closed, it is supposed to have the cart again in sourcing cockpit. Some issues with this symptom have been solved after implementing note 1380921.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo

Is the sourcing flag sets as Y instead of X for deleting contract and RFx w,r.t sc item

i could see this question recently as well from one of our user Joa.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

However, when ticked "Inclde locked item" while searching, the SC was displayed but he could not convert it to PO

If SC item is shown under "locked item", it means the SC item has already a follow-on document created. In your case, likely the RFP document. I'd recommend that you double check the following:

1. RFP document - check in BBP_PD transaction for this document and make sure the item (from SC) has DEL_IND marked as "X".

2. Check if there are other follow-on documents created from the SC item. Try to run "monitor SC" and see "tracking" tab.

3. Check the item in SC via BBP_PD and make sure the field SOURCING_REL_IND is marked as "X".

If 1) is true, 2) is false and 3) is false, try to run report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP manually and test again.