Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate aggrement issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with rebate agreements.

The scenario like we are offering the commission to agents( maintained as a partner) based on their sales like similar to rebate agreements.

We create sales orders and do the billing for the customers and in the Sales order rebate recipient mentioned as partner and same will flown to billing .

But here I have one agreement with validity from 01.04.2010 to 31.03.2012.

when am settling the rebate agreement am clicking settlement agreement and going to drill down option and I saw

there are multiple billing documents for this agreement , but I want settle this agreement except November documents

How to settle the documents except nov documents, please advice how to do.

And one more scenario In august we create a sales order and done the billing also , but forget to include rebate recipient partner in the sales order , so commission is missed to agent.

Now I want to include rebate recipient for this document and want to settle also , how to do this.

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helpful answer

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

To find the amount accrued in between 2 months use the menu path

Rebate payments -

> Verification level

you will be faced with a screen showing the amount accrued for the rebate recipient i.e. Payer.

set a filter on date column you will be faced with a pop-up (filter criteria for item line) asking for the date/month range.

enter the date/month range and press enter.

you will be faced with the accruals amount happened between the two dates/2 months.

settle the amount using the partial settlement.

To have amounts of old missed billing documents, enter the transaction code VBOF and execute the transaction for the rebate agreement. Please dont forget to uncheck test check box in control section. By doing this old billing documents will be considered. Hope this explains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

I followed your adviced process , after filter for the months could not find partial settlement option.

Where i have to click to settle partially and advice which option need to select.

Am awaiting for your quick response.

Regards

Venkat

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You will not have partial settlement option there. Just note the amount and settle the amount using the option pay(icon which appears on the initial screen of the rebate agreement in VBO2 transaction).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

Ok, my question is Under this agreement there are so many billing documents created and each one have diffrent accrual amount.

suppose if i give manfully( settle) how system will consider except november documents.I mean system recognize that is the amount settling for except nov documents

Regards

Jana