cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new condition type for freight

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to create new condition type for freight like some different ways of transportation like (roadrailair), three are at a time, which user exit i want to take and where it will trigger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please elobarate the actual requriment.

balajia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as you have to have three condition types for sales order

ROAD - VENDOR1 - ZVE1

RAIL - VENDOR2 - ZVE2

ROAD - VENDOR3 - ZVE3 - into sales order.

create a screen exit and add this in your delivery addational tab page - MANUAL ENTRY BY THE USER.

with

LEG 1 - ROAD - VENDOR1 - ZVE1

LEG 2 - RAIL - VENDOR2 - ZVE2

LEG 3 - ROAD - VENDOR3 - ZVE3

create a Z table which captures the information for this.

and link this table to FB70 - t.code

and settle it individually as per FFA.

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sheshu M,

in Which transaction you would like to capture either at order / billing or in shipment cost document??

where you are identifying Transportation in system. either you have to identify the common field / entity to maintain cond reocord accordingly.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want transport the goods in three ways by road way and rail way and air way. but in standard SAP we can't calculate different freight charges for each and every modes of transportation for creating new condition type which user exit i want to use for calculating freight charges

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I repeat my query again,

how you are identifying that the respective delivery using all these 3 transportation modes?

When that is going to decide? order / delivery or shipment-

provide complete details of your requirement.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to identify in sales order level

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you want to identify in sales order , I mean which field you are thinking to use

I dont think any such option available. if this can be decided at sales order level.

Try to identify the same in Shipping conditions, Create Shipping Condition as ZZ -= Train + Road + Rail -

then maintain the cond record accordingly for new freight cond type ( copy of KF00 - add new cond table with Ship.cond)

Regards,

ReazuddinMD