cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create a delivery on sunday!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i want a delivery to be created on sunday without changing the delivery dates.

how do i do that?

Thanks

KV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that delivery date is "Selection date" in VL01N, no need to change this. Just execute and before doing PGI, just change the Actual GI Date in "Item Overview" tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshamipati,

I have same problem. When trying to create delivery on Sunday it is not allowing to go further. Should I assign Special rule? Where is the setting for Sunday delivery allowed? Please advise.

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv

please ensure you create your own query or search first if this question exists.

You should to maintain the factory calendar (Tcode SCAL) that is attached to your Shipping Point and allow Sunday to be a working day.

Regards

Sidi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want to allow system to allow delivery creation on sunday then create a calendar which Sunday as working day and assign that to Shipping point in configuration.

Thanks,

Dilip Sadh

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks DIlip. But its not all Sundays but every month second & fourth Sunday delivery is allowed. Other Sundays no delivery.

ahmed_salem
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi,

if you need to make the delivery in particular dates (Sunday or others), you can maintain it in SCAL, as special rule for working days.

so you got your weekend off and choose which exactly date want make it working day for delivery

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please do settings in shipping point calendar and factory calendar that even delivery also we have to create a delivery.

but,

what is the purpose.

balajia