cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to include "Shop on behalf" in BBPSC02 (Wizard)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is it feasible to include "Shop on behalf of" functionality in BBPSC02 (Wizard) transaction thru custom field or by creating a Z transaction coping BBPSC02, please suggest.

Regards

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI should allow you to do this.

It allows you to define what buying options (catalogue, material, describe requirement etc.) are available on all transactions, you can simply turn on shop on behalf if sy-tcode = BBPSC02.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave, I can see all the options you have mentioned except shop on behlaf. We are able to enable default screen thru this BADI, however "Shop On behalf" doesnt gets reflected in wizard thou. Is there some other place we need to flag Shop On Behalf to get included in Wizard transaction. Please suggest.

Regards

Ganesh

former_member193821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Plz chk SE80 - Internet services - BBPSC01 - SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 100.

Search for requestor in that page , you can find shoponbehalf code try uncommenting that .

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm sure I've done this before, just turn on every option in the BADI and see if you get the section at the top.

Then turn them off one at a time until you find which one it is.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave, we have tried that option but Shop on is reflecting in unmodifable option. We are in SRM5.0, looks like we cant have Shop on behalf as modifiable in Wizard transaction.

We found the below code which is blocking to modify Shop on Behalf in Wizard transaction;

Call the UI control BADI

IF gr_ui_ctrl_badi_sc IS NOT INITIAL.

lv_input = cv_screen_input.

CALL METHOD gr_ui_ctrl_badi_sc->bbp_sc_ui_ctrl

EXPORTING

flt_val = c_shop

is_header = is_header

is_item = is_item

iv_mode = iv_mode

iv_fieldname = iv_fieldname

iv_progname = iv_progname

iv_dynpname = iv_dynpname

CHANGING

cv_invisible = cv_screen_invisible

cv_input_ready = cv_screen_input.

• When the field is not set to modifiable by SAP or ICC, the customer

• should not be able to set it to modifiable

IF lv_input = '0'.

cv_screen_input = '0'.

ENDIF.

In which version have u used this?

Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm sure I did it on SRM 4. SRM 5 is very similar, I'd be surprised if it's changed that much.

I have no access to SRM at the moment, I will have a look later today and let you know.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm really sorry, I found what I was thinking of, it was field DEFAULT_SCR in the BADI which turns on all the default options at the top apart from buy on behalf.

It lets you change goods recipient which is what I was thinking of, sorry.

The code you mention looks like the screen layout BADI, have you tried using that?

Which bit of buy on bahelf do you want to use? Do you need one user to be able to access the attributes of another or is it more for delivery address or approvals?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Ganesh. I too am working on SRM5.0 and the Wizard does not have the "Shop-on behalf" feature in the extended details. You can add the extended details for items tab using the Badi BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI, but you cannot add the "Shop-on behalf" field in the Wizard, as per my understanding.

Regards,

Ancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ancy, thatz correct.

Dave, we are trying to use different requestor for the SC and have WF following requestor's org structure.

Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If you just want it for that then there are other options.

You can create a custom field and put a custom search help on it. Use a search help exit and in the exit you can call a function module that gets the buy on behalf users. I think it is called BBP_F4_GET_BOBUSERS. Search for BOBUSERS* and you should find it.

This will put a custom field on the cart and it will have a drop down that reads the users REQUESTOR attribute and gives a list of users to choose from.

Then you can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to change the partners based on the new custom field.

Alternatively, is you are using the N Step workflow, you could just read the new field and work it out the new approval without changing the partner.

1 problem with using a custom field would be that the field is visible on each line item, but you can use BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to hide the field on all but the first item.

If you do not go down this route then you will probably have to change the templates, which might be quite tricky.

Regards,

Dave.

Answers (0)