cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM 7.0 Quicksizer question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings!

I have the following questions regarding the SAP Quick sizer for SRM 7.0 version. We have 95% of the projected load from extended classic scenarios and 5% of the load from the classic scenario.

1) How to validate that the Quick sizer SRM sizing questionnaire accounted for both EBP and SUS servers sizing?

2) What is the accepted sizing strategy for the additional SRM related load on the shared BW, EP and PI servers?

Thanks.

Edited by: Randhir Singh on Dec 1, 2010 3:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sizing of the servers always depends on the number of users, business processes,number of suppliers and number of documents created in the system.It is tough to say the exact figure. But I can tellin terms of percentage.

SUS should be at least 60% of our SRM.

BW,PI/XI, EP and ECC are totally on different servers but they are tightly integrated with SRM. It depends on the frequency of the calls between these systems. EP shoul be same as SRM as it will be the fronten for both SRM and BW.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, is there a questionnaire in Quicksizer for SUS which is separate from SRM? Assuming that it is not the case, are you suggesting that we size for SRM servers in quick sizer and estimate additional 60% of that workload for SUS servers? We are implementing SRM 7.0.

Randhir Singh

Edited by: Randhir Singh on Dec 2, 2010 7:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know about the qustionnaire. It is 60% of SRM server.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Do you have similar rule of thumb estimate for BW, EP, PI servers regarding additional (new) loads as of result of implementing SRM 7.0 on top of the current HCM and Financial workloads?.

Answers (0)