Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analyze NAST-KSCHL during smartform initialization or processing

ray_mannion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a need to base decisions in the smartform on the value in NAST-KSCHL. If you know a way to determine this within the smartform, I would much appreciate it.

For example, we have two invoice condition types that use the same smartform: ZRD0 and ZRD1. I need to know which one was requested.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

>Ray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to NACE transaction and check the driver program correspoinding to out put type. When you will be printing it it will go to driver program and you can pass that to smartform also.

Thnaks

Nabheet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ray_mannion
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to follow up - we ended up cloning the output program and the smartform interface in order pass through the NAST structure values.

I was looking for a way to avoid this thinking that NAST is consistently used for smartform output, I would have thought SAP would have made that accessible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the Standard Smartform ? If you refer to standard smartform for invoice printing,(like LB_BIL_INVOICE), the import parameter IS_NAST (type NAST) in form interface of smartform will have the details related to the OUTPUT TYPE which triggered the output.